METAL ROCK PLAYLSIT

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Liked on YouTube: Ezurate - Resurrection of Ancient Evil

Ezurate - Resurrection of Ancient Evil
From the Album Blasphemous Hierarchy (2007Rotting Corpse Records) US Black Metal From Illinois Music - Valac Lyrics - Holocausto Inferni I am the dark apprentice serving Satan's will I lie amongst darkness, Christians I kill (chorus) Resurrection of ancient evil I kill the god of the feeble Promised an eternal life, slowly fades away I mock the crucifixion I exist to create Christian extinction As their souls fall to Hell and burn for eternity (repeat chorus) I have been summoned by the evilest souls To kill the Christians that plague the earth (chorus) I am from the black dominion Beyond the infernal gates Where their fate awaits Taking the immortal soul From the lifeless body Evil from below, Hell is where they reign (solo: Blackthorn) (repeat chorus)

via YouTube https://youtu.be/kVc9EaMupaE

No comments:

Post a Comment